NanaDoll nominated me for the Sunshine Award! I don’t know anything about blog awards, but here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
I am extremely flattered that she nominated me–thank you so much! Check out her precious blog: http://momtoldmetowriteabook.wordpress.com/
So let’s get to it:
- The more godly I become, the more I realize how wickedly sinful I am.
- Next year I am going to live with the three sweetest girls I know: Laura, Morgan and Haley (the twins!).
- This past summer, through The City Project, a discipleship summer program through The Summit Church, I
had not other choice but towas awakened to the magnitude and intimacy of the Gospel–and how that changes the way I live, serve, and think about Jesus.
- Last summer I learned the vitality of being willing to “go” missionally, and now I am learning the vitality of being willing to give missionally.
- I decided last semester that I want to serve Jesus with a career as a biblical counselor.
- Bradley and I met freshman year of high school, started dating December 19th of our junior year of until this past August, we broke up, and he started courting me for marriage on November 11th–redemption is a recurring theme in our hearts, lives, and relationship.
- Bradley and I, once we are married, want to plant a church, go to seminary, and adopt.
- Coffee dates do wonders for relationships.
- I love healthy food–I just eat a lot of it.
- I am a horrendous singer, yet both of my parents have beautiful voices.
Fabulous bloggers you should know: