Hi, I’m Kayla:a follower of Jesus Christ, a college student, a black coffee-drinker, an oatmeal-eater, a listener & talker, a runner, & a friend.
Things I find wonderful:
– That Jesus took my place; my inheritance is His righteousness & the salvation & sanctification of all people.
– The Bible (my ESV study Bible, to be personal).
– my family & friends. I am rich indeed.
– kids. they are super cute & lots of fun.
– I really love to listen to people’s stories, days, & thoughts. They are so interesting.
– black coffee. There is no other way.
– coffee shops…comes with the territory.
– the beach–Wilmington, NC native!
– healthy food. I’m a nut (although I don’t find nuts to be wonderful, strangely enough).
– running (sometimes).
– mornings. ahh.
– game nights. enough said.
– thrift stores…CHEAP clothes! plus it’s the most fun way to shop.
– the color yellow. it’s just happy.
– writing. obvi.